Licensing and Registrations
- Certified Public Accountant since 1985
- Series 6 and 63
- Series 7 General Securities Registration
- Registered through LPL Financial bonds, mutual funds, and variable annuities
- Mutual Funds
- Annuities and Variable Contracts
- Life, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance
- Financial and Tax Planning for individuals and business owners
Renee is an employee at First Neighbor Investments in Casey and is a CPA as well as an Investment Adviser Representative with LPL Financial, one of the largest independently managed securities firms in the USA*. She has been a practicing Certified Public Accountant for over 20 years. Renee is a licensed life and disability agent and provides financial planning and investment services for individuals, pre-retirees and retirees through LPL Financial. She is registered and licensed to sell a broad array of financial services and insurance products.
LPL Financial is one the largest independent broker dealers in the US.* Renee offers most financial products that are available in the broad market today. As Financial Professionals they have no quotas; are not told what to sell; they pick their own products according to suitability; and work with other product companies with whom they create strategic alliances.
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2021, based on total revenue.